Afterschool Program Opporunities
The WVPD offers a wide variety of fun, interactive, and engaging environmental education opportunities for afterschool programs in its member towns. Topics range from animal adaptations and ecology to water quality and wildlife identification.
Program Offerings Include:
- 6-8+ once-a-week sessions (Fall or Spring)
- On-site at location of afterschool program
- Field trips to the Ethan Allen Homestead or other WVPD parks
- One-time or semi-regular field trips to WVPD Parks
- Year round opportunities!
- Hands-on inquiry and place-based environmental education
- Stewardship and service-learning opportunities available
- Cost: $3/student per visit
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information!